Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Woodstock Office
Planning your first visit to our Woodstock physical therapy practice? On this page, you’ll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Woodstock office, hours of operations, payment policies, the ability to request an appointment and more. To save you time, we’ve also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office. Or arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete forms.
To provide patients with an accurate physical therapy diagnosis, a clear understanding of the mechanics and dysfunctions causing their symptoms, and total body treatment techniques that will result in immediate relief, skills to offer perminate resolution, and restore optimal pain free function.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, professionals we work with, and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapists. We look forward to your first visit which will include a thorough evaluation and treatment to offer you some immediate relief.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience