Physical Therapist in Woodstock, VT
At Ottauquechee Physical Therapy, we want you to feel at home with our physical therapy practice. On this page you’ll find information about our physical therapists and other professionals. They offer the real-world experience and knowledge you expect from an effective physical therapy practice along with a caring, responsive attitude that will put you at ease.
Peter P. Mayock, Physical Therapist – Clinical Director
” My challenge is to provide
patient’s with an accurate
physical therapy diagnosis, a
clear understanding of the
dysfunctions creating their pain,
and treatment techniques that will
offer lasting relief.”
Helping you achieve relief and a permanent resolution.
Once you are a patient at our clinic you will receive the individualized treatment and the time you deserve to resolve the identified dysfunctions contributing to your symptoms. Through my post graduate continuing education work with treatment innovators such as John Upledger, Stanley Paris, Mariono Rocabodo, and Robin Mckenzie has led to my “unique approach” in treating muscular-skeletal dysfunctions. My insights in identifying all the myofascial imbalances leading to your symptoms will produce immediate relief and long lasting results. The vast majority of patients dealing with spinal, headache, tmj, and extremity joint symptoms are the result of myofascial imbalances. These imbalances produce acute inflammation in the surrounding joints, tendons, and musculature. I have spent the last 40 years developing evaluation and treatment protocols that will identify and address the myofascial dysfunctions responsible for your symptoms. Our clinic takes great pride in providing our patients with immediate relief and providing the tools necessary to prevent recurrences. As a patient at OPTS you will receive the individualized treatment and time you deserve to resolve any dysfunctions contributing to your symptoms.
Mr. Mayock’s Background and Education:
- Clinical Director, Ottauquechee Physical Therapy Services Woodstock, VT
- Clinical Director, Manchester Physical Therapy Services Manchester, NH
- Orthopedic Supervisor, Hartford, Connecticut
- Past President NH Chapter of American Physical Therapy Association
- Delegate to the American Physical Therapy Association Congress
- Injury Prevention Consultant Public Service Co. of NH, Anheuser Busch of Merrimack, NH and UPS
- Seminar instructor “Introduction of Cranial Sacral Therapy”
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology University of NH Durham, NH
- Graduate Degree in Physical Therapy University of PA Philadelphia, PA